With every new year comes the list of “New Year Resolutions.” For me, it’s waking up five minutes earlier everyday to put just a little bit more effort into my makeup routine because I find that if I have a good complexion, I tend to be happier throughout the day. I know, how vain am I?
Now, I always do at least concealer and powder foundation, but lately, I have been really into doing a very subtly defined neutral eye.
This look normally takes me about five minutes and it’s pretty fool-proof because the shadows I use are super blendable and very natural, so even if I mess-up here and there, I can blend it out and it’s not very noticeable.
Let’s jump in!
1. Cleanse and moisturize your face. I like to do my eye makeup before anything else because I find myself using less face products when I do. Plus, if I do make mistakes, I can clean them up with my face makeup
2. Prime the eyes.
3. Blend in a combination of a matte medium brown and matte mauve shade into the crease.
4. Pat a shimmery light gold all over the lid
5. Blend, blend, blend. If you want a more defined crease, just add and blend some more of the crease color.
6. Blend a shimmery light champagne shade on the brow bone.
7. Blend the same shade on the inner corner to brighten the eye. This will make you look more awake.
8. Stamp a dark matte brown shade on the lash line as a soft eyeliner
9. Curl eyelashes and apply favorite mascara as usual.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you want more tutorials like this, please like or comment on this post!