I’m sorry this is so late, I received my Birchbox 2 weeks ago but forgot to write a post.
I’ve got to say, I am quite impressed with Birchbox’s fast shipping–I really enjoy getting my Birchbox early in the month. Titled Jet Set, this month’s theme centers around products designed to last a long day of travel. Birchbox went above and beyond in their packaging by printing famous landmarks on the interior of the shipping box. The box itself was the normal cardboard box.
Now, let’s get to the products. This month’s box is hands down my favorite thus far. I like all but one product, and the products are all things that I will use. All of these products can be found at Birchbox.
1. Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band Aids – This is actually a full-size product and is the lifestyle extra. They are basically band-aids that have really cool fashion designs – a nice twist on the normal band-aid. They are pricey for band-aids (they retail for $15), so I’m really happy that I got 20 of them in my Birchbox. I’m a pretty clumsy person, so I will definitely be getting some use out of these.
2. Pore Minimizing Mask by Masqueology – This paper mask is supposed to shrink visible pores, smooth skin, and rejuvenate the skin’s moisture.
3. The Balm’s Stainiac in Beauty Queen – This stain is similar to Benefit’s Benetint, but it has a more gel-like consistency. I really like products from The Balm and was actually planning on buying this.
4. Melvita’s Rose Floral Water – This works as a toner and a refreshing facial spray. I love rose scented things, so I will definitely be using these. Also, it is becoming extremely hot and humid here in Houston, so this product is perfect for a pick-me-up in the middle of the day.
5. It was Not A Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun – This perfume is advertised as a simplistic perfume with a single amber note. At first, it smelled like rubbing alcohol, but after a while, it developed more of an earthy scent. I really don’t like the scent, and it is really strong. This is the one product that disappointed me.
The total of my Birchbox came out to $31.76.
Overall, I really like this month’s Birchbox. Keep it up! What was in your Birchbox?