I know I haven’t posted in quite a while, but with finals coming up, I have burrowed myself in the library. Needless to say, my April Birchbox was the perfect pick-me-up. Since I was so excited, I tore the box open and was pleasantly surprised with what was inside.
1. Dropps Laundry Detergent -I was really excited to try these because I don’t like pouring out detergent. It gets everywhere and so these little packets are perfect for a lazy person like me. Unfortunately, these detergent packets did give me an allergic reaction.
2. Willa Gentle Cleansing Lavender Facial Towelettes – I am saving these for when I need a little freshening up during the hot and humid Houston summer.
3. Zoya Nail Polish in Bevin -The perfect color for spring. It’s not too dark and not too bright. Also, this nail polish is super opaque!
4. Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift -I wanted to try this perfume since it came out, and I am in LOVE with it. It is so fruity and perfect for the summer
5. J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve in Lavender – Makes my hand super soft and also has a nice light scent. It me relax with its soft lavender scent.
Besides getting a rash from the detergent, I really like this month’s Birchbox. I might even get the full size of the Taylor Swift perfume!
Full details can be found on the Birchbox website